Effective date: October 11,2018
Our services are exclusively intended to be accessed by persons of the age of 18 years and
above. Our services are not intended for anyone under 18.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at MODELS4MEMBERS. Models4Members is the
trading name of Y.Y. PRIVATE MEDIA LTD. Our office is located at Ionos, 6 Flat/Office 102 Egkomi,
2406, Nicosia, Cyprus. In case of further clarifications with regards to the usage of Private policy,
kindly contact us through email@example.com
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal
data. When you use our services you share some information with us. This policy sets out the
information we collect, how we use it and who we share it with.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the
collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless otherwise defined in this
Conditions, accessible from https://models4members.com
sharing your personal information with us.
What Information do we collect?
For purposes of starting an account with us, one must provide us with the details as
enumerated below //Note we can remove those unnecessary details.
- Your First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Mailing Address; State, Province, City, Country and ZIP/Postal Code
- A copy of your passport or any Identification card
- Payment Data such a credit card number
- We may collect data necessary to process your payment such as your payment instrument number but we will NOT store any payment information.
We may choose to ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly
visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a profile name or other useful identifying
Users are highly advised to be careful with the information they provide us with. In case that
you find a reason to contact us separately for example to discuss concerns with customer
services then we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Users are hereby notified that:
- All content is monitored by third parties to ensure that the network is lawful and legal and
not brought into disrepute;
- You will not provide or give financial information to us but to our chosen partners. These
entities may or may not be located in the European Economic Area;
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on —
computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction
where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
represents your agreement to that transfer.
Information we get when you use our website services
Usage Data and Log Information We may also collect derivative information of how the Service
is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your
omputer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) we also collect log information when you
use our website. That information includes, browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique
device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Content information. We collect content you create on our services, such as custom stickers,
photos, videos, text and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the
recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. You can instruct
your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do
not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. May you want to
know more about cookie should you visit https://models4members.com/cookiepolicy
How we use information
MODELS4MEMBERS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, develop, improve, maintain and protect our products and services.
- To notify and send information regarding site changes and technical issues.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To verify your identity and detect fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- To enable user-to-user communications.
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
- Use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
How do we share information?
Information about may be shared by us in the following ways:
With your consent
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
With other users
- information you provide such as your name, username, display name, profile bio and or
any information you have consented for us to share;
- Content you post or send will be shared with your Fans and or the Creators you subscribe to.
With all other users
- All information you displayed publicly
With third parties
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- For purposes of legal compliance or legal orders, we may share information about you with third parties. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- Comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation, investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- Protect our, our users’ or others’ rights, property and safety
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Incase you wish to terminate your Models4Members account, submit your deletion request to Models4Members customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org We will then review your account’s status and delete your account once we confirm that we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process on your account.
Security of Data
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over
the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third
party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How long we keep your content
We want you to be in control of your information. You can delete any content when you want.
This paragraph satisfies the provisions of Article 13 GDPR.
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws. The updated
version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective
informed of how are we are protecting your information.